Micro-worlds - Does it work in Chromebook?

• Hi All,

I am planning to implement micro-worlds for my students. Does it work in Chromebooks?

• I find that the digital lessons work in Chromebook which is awesome!

• Hello,

I have noticed two things in Chromebook to be aware of. One is in the Discussion Board. Often, when I go to the Discussion Board, it appears that the page is empty, and there are no discussions or posts. If I either refresh (sometimes more than once) or back out and reload the page, the posts and discussions will appear. I spent the first month the page was active thinking no one was writing anything. (Silly me!) The second thing I've learned to be careful about is my power supply while I am doing the activities on the Infiniscope site. I had nearly completed the ¨Where are the Small Worlds¨ activity when my Chromebook lost power for less than a minute. Part of the game/activity came back in tact, but all of my progress and the solar system map were gone. It was impossible to go on from that point, and I had to start over. (Bummer)

Looks like your connection to Infiniscope was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.