DINOSAUR KILLING ASTEROID TRIGGERED MILE HIGH TSUNAMI THAT SPREAD THROUGH EARTH'S OCEANS

• As I begin my investigation of the Infiniscope materials such as "Story of Life- Stories in Rocks" and now onto DINO DOOM, I immediately was drawn to this article. I have heard some of this before, but this is new research that is being conducted currently to try and provide some scope and measurements to the tsunami that was triggered by the asteroid colliding with Earth some 65 million years ago.

That 9 mile across space rock did some damage. Besides the fires that were started due to the hot rock/dust thrown into the air, there was also the tsunami. Article said it "moved throughout the entire ocean, in every ocean basin," Range said. In the Gulf of Mexico, water moved as fast as 89 mph (143 km/h), she found. Within the first 24 hours, the effects of the tsunami's impact spread out of the Gulf of Mexico and into the Atlantic, as well as through the Central American seaway (which doesn't exist anymore, but used to connect the Gulf to the Pacific)." After this wave, other huge waves rocked the world's oceans which reached the South Pacific and the North Atlantic. To put this into perspective, the 78 foot tall wave that struck New Zealand in 2018 looks small.

https://www.space.com/42924-dinosaur-killing-asteroid-caused-giant-tsunami.html?utm_source=sdc-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20190108-sdc

Looks like your connection to Infiniscope was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.