Discussion Topic Boards

• Hello All!

Looking for ideas/feedback. Currently we have 4 topic boards, however the general board gets all the action. If we were to reorganize the topic boards or rename them, what would be helpful chunks? Ideas such as:

Resources
    Authoring
    EdTech

Let me know what you think! I'll throw your ideas into a survey for our next Newsletter. Maybe your ideas will be selected to guide our HIVESPACE!

• I like the titles you listed. I would say go with these and if possible a brief explanation of what can go in each section when you click on it.

• @Jessica-Swann What would examples of Authoring look like?

• @Christine-Girtain Good question. I would envision it as a place to talk about lesson development using Smart Sparrow. Tips n Tricks, hacks you have implemented, call for help, etc. It would be a great way to involve the learning designers we have here in the ETX center also. They are the pros in authoring.

• How about breaking the boards up by subject? Here are some quick brainstorms, or dust devils, if you prefer:

Technology
    Cosmic News/Discoveries
    Environmental News/Issues
    Opportunities
    Cool stuff for Classrooms/students
    The Fascinating World of Nature
    Questions/Help me, please!

Although, if there are too many boards, folks will get overwhelmed by all the choices...

• I think Smart Sparrow might warrant its own heading. We could use that board for peer assistance and teaming up on projects, maybe...

• I have to agree Spart Sparrow needs it own board. It could be an area for people to go to for help etc.

Looks like your connection to Infiniscope was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.