Welcome NSTA, NYDLC, and NSN!!

• Say hello to the nearly 500 new members to our network! We are super excited to have you all on board for the next phase of our community adventure!

If you are new to the network, say hello, tell us a bit about yourself and tell us one thing you hope to gain from your membership! We're looking forward to engaging with you!

• I'm Tina Harris. I teach in Marion, IN. We are going one-to-one next year and this looked useful, as I teach Astronomy and Earth and Space Science (and sometimes Environmental). I try to integrate short videos, current events, and interactives (sims, webpages, student research projects that require reliable sources) ASAP.
    Greetings to the Hive.

• @Tina-Harris Hi Tina! Welcome to the Hive! If you are interested in building your own lessons that are adaptive with all the components you've listed, sign up to join a cluster! I will be running training this summer. You can find the registration page on the community home page under announcements. 😃

• @Tina-Harris hello,
    I teach environmental science and biology. I share this site with my students so that they may get involved with how the earth and space interact and effect the environment all around us. I especially enjoy sharing the lesson plans here with other fellow teachers. Nice to meet you.

• Welcome Tina! I've always loved sharing science with kids and youth in interesting ways, and Smart Sparrow is great!

Looks like your connection to Infiniscope was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.